As a freelancer, I bring with me my good old fashioned Midwestern work ethic, my borderline obsessive organizational skills, and a one-of-a-kind ability to juggle multiple things at once. My natural curiosity and cooperative demeanor help me work extremely well with others. I also have an eye for detail and design and am excited to learn everything I possibly can about your business.
For the past five years, I have worked with various clients as a freelance writer, graphic artist, and social media manager. I have experience:
- Writing newsletters, long-form articles, and copy
- Designing illustrations
- Researching and identifying trends
- Editing and revising
- Creating brochures and leaflets
- Running Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts
- Organizing and reviewing websites
- Running marketing campaigns
- Working collaboratively with diverse teams
If you are looking for someone with passion, who can help you capture the essence of your mission, consider working with me. You can always send me an email (Amy Sutherland) at firstname.lastname@example.org where you can ask questions, we can discuss your needs, and get to know each other.
Thank you for your consideration.
AS SEEN ON